Champions Make a Difference.
If you are passionate about feeding hungry kids in our community, you can make an impact by rallying others in your department/division to collect Summer GO Boxes. Join the great team of St Elizabeth Champions!
Complete the form below – We’ll email all the details!
GO Pantry Champion Start Kit
Read stories below to see how other teams have worked together
By William Garrison GO Pantry’s mission has really resonated with associates here at SETEC. As educators and healthcare professionals, we know that it is hard for...
A display of great teamwork between the SEP and SEH Human Resources departments. With a stretch goal of 50 boxes, they surpassed their goal with a total of 51 boxes...
Every year the CBO brings in a TON of food for GO Pantry. Here is why.. Additional motivation to provide food for children in need is not necessary, but the CBO adds...
My inspiration comes from my children. Twenty one years ago I was a young single mother, working a full time job, and taking care of a child. I spent most of my pay...
You Can Make a Difference
- Make is personal
- Learn about GO Pantry and statistics of children who are hungry
- Set a goal (organization goal is 2,500 GO Boxes)
- Hold a kick-off event in your area (staff meeting)
- Track results and report often (huddles are great opportunity to get people engaged)
- Encourage friendly competition for a cause
- Compete with another unit
- Entice peers by using games, contests, prizes
- Send reminders of deadlines
- Most of all HAVE FUN
- Thank peers for participating